Sunday, September 21, 2014

Maybe this will help

I don't blame Hillary Clinton for avoiding the question of whether she's running for president. Every day she delays saves her money for a campaign. I don't even know whether I would vote for her.

Then the other day I was at an event for women, waiting in line in the ladies' room. In this day and age, this is ridiculous. Then it occurred to me that if the U.S. had a woman president, I'll bet they'd be building more ladies' rooms before inauguration day.

Notice the increase in minorities now represented on tv and billboards since Barack Obama was elected? That's no coincidence, my friends.

So, if electing a woman president will finally improve the separate and very unequal restroom situation, I'm willing to do it on principle.

As long as it's not Sarah Palin.

No comments:

Post a Comment